Sunday, November 9, 2008

The long awaited update!

Ok, I know it has been a while since I have updated you all on what has been happening in the good ol' life of Jess. I have just been getting everything ready for Keeley, washing clothes, blankets... being very nesty! Friday was my last day at work, and I am so glad to have the time off. I have had all my baby showers and everyone was very generous! Thank you all! The nursery is almost finished...I just love her bedding and curtains...its so cute! I'll post pics when I am totally finished...just a few things left to do. I have been having some contractions that have been more intense than the ones I've been having... we'll see what happens ;) I will be texting everyone on my phone with updates, so if you want want the latest info better make sure your in my phone! Well, that's about everything going on... I will try to keep you all updated!



Some pics from my family baby shower:



2 comments:

Amanda Hug'n Kiss said...

Cute pics!
I'm so glad you are finally on maternity leave. Any day (except today between 2:30 and 4)!!

Apryl said...

I love the pics and really wish I could have been there :( Love ya and can't wait to meet little Miss Keeley!!!

keeley

Background