Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Oh my goodness....

my baby is one month old already!! I can't believe it! It seems like only yesterday we were welcoming her into this world. And now she is already 9 lbs 3 oz and half an inch taller...thats 50th percentile for both. She sleeps well through the night, 3-4 hour streches, and is starting to eat 4 oz at a time. She is still in some NB clothes but is growing out of them one by one. She still has her long dark hair but I can tell it is starting to get lighter. Her eyes are getting lighter but are still blue, they might stay that way... we'll see. Next milestone: Smiling.



Keeley's 1 week photo
1 month ...professional ones to follow!

2 comments:

Janice said...

She's so beautiful Jessica, what at wonderful treat you have for Christmas.

Amanda Hug'n Kiss said...

Oh my gosh that is so cute!! Where can I get one?

keeley

Background