Sunday, June 7, 2009

A world full of "V"s!

Vitamins. So I went to the Dr's on Friday to get the results of some tests I had done. For those who don't know I have been having extreme fatigue, in which I feel that I will fall asleep at any moment including while I drive. Seems I have a Vitamin D deficiency. Vitamin D deficiency can cause muscle pain, low energy and fatigue, mood swings, and several others symptoms and diseases I am not experiencing. Researching it has been really scary for me since some of the diseases associated with it run in my family. So I will be taking a supplement and hopefully I will start feeling better!
Vomitting. Yesterday morning poor lil Keeley woke up vomiting. She would throw up everything she ate and around noon had some diarrhea. Eventually she took a couple ounces here and there along with some Pedialite. She was such a trooper, despite being sick and tired she was playing and talking up a storm. She is doing much better this morning!

2 comments:

Annie said...

Aw, poor little munchkin! Good thing kids are so resilient. Miss you guys!

Apryl said...

So sorry to hear about you issues. But glad to hear the you know what's wrong and that Keeley is doing better!!! Poor girl!

keeley

Background