Monday, August 18, 2008

An Update

I know its been a while since my last post so I just wanted to update you all on how things are going. The baby is doing great, I feel her kicking all the time. I just went in for my latest OB checkup. My uterus is measuring right on schedule and the heart beat was a healthy 137 BPM. I had my glucose test on Saturday ::yuck:: and the results came back normal. The other blood test however is showing that I am anemic so I have to start taking Iron supplements. This really didn't surprise me since I have problems with it if I give blood. So my already slow digestion is just about to get slower :( Anyways, I am feeling fine most of the time. I have painless contractions everyday, but nothing at regular intervals. I am getting bigger and bigger everyday, although I am holding steady at 155. That's only 15 lbs off my pre preggo weight. We are almost there on the name, we are just trying it out to make sure we like it and it fits for her. What so you think? Keeley Elizabeth Murry. I just love Elizabeth but Cris only likes it for a middle name and Keeley is Irish/Gaelic for beautiful which I just love. So maybe it'll be the one!
Moving on, work is going great, I really love my job. It is so great to work with women who are in the same shoes I am! Cris is good, working hard. My brother Steven is contemplating joining the Navy. I really hope he does, he so needs the discipline in his life. His fiance is doing good, they baby continues to grow beautifully. Keep them in your prayers. Cris' cousin Rachel is dilated to 1 cm but still has a good 3 weeks to go. Please also keep them in your prayers as Rachel has gestational diabetes (which she is controlling beautifully with diet) and her husband suffers from PTSD. Roger is doing good, he is 16 now about to get his licence and already has his own truck. YIKES! Pray for him also as he wants to move back in with his mom. Pray for me as I struggle to be close with Cris' family, my brother, and his fiance.

Love is patient; love is kind.
Love is not envious or boastful or arrogant or rude.
It does not insist on its own way:
it is not irritable or resentful;
it does not rejoice in wrong doing, but rejoices in truth.
Love bears all things, believes all things,
hopes all things, endures all things.
And now faith, hope, and love abide, and the greatest of these is love.

Corinthians 13

3 comments:

God Made Playdough said...

Keely Elizabeth is perfect! I love it! That definetly gets my vote! I can't wait to kiss her!

Apryl said...

I'm so glad my little niece is doing good and growing strong. Reading your update made me cry, beacause I just miss you so much and wish I could be there with you as this is you 1st preg. I would love to your tummy change and grow bigger. Whatever nemw you choose will fit her just perfect, but I still like Apryl Elizabeth! LOL :)

Michelle said...

I'm glad everything is going well! That's kind of funny about the name- Janice's baby will be named Elizabeth, and ours is Megan Elizabeth. I love it too, as a middle name!

keeley

Background