Saturday, January 31, 2009

25 things....finally

So I have been taggd to blog 25 random things about myself... oh my!

1) I only use white plastic hangers, I can't stand them not to match.

2) I can, and often do, eat a can of cranberry sauce as a meal.

3) I am obsessed with reading the Twilight series...bring on book 3 baby!!

4) I am suprised that I actually like the smell of my baby's breath, someone told me that it was their favorite thing and I thought that it was gross...joke's on me!

5) I hate to shovel snow...or stack wood.

6) I have an elaborate plan of what I would do if I won the lottery.... but I never buy a ticket.

7) I want to weigh 125 again.

8) I still think dating someone over 30 is gross and my husband is almost 29!

9) I think bushy eyebrows are gross.

10) I once lived 6 blocks from where Jeffery Dahmer lived and shopped in the same mall he stalked his victims.

11) I like the taste of beer.

12) My dad had a cat named Bitch, but changed it to Bastion when I started to talk.

13) I was accepted to the Univerity of Hawaii, but chose Marquette instead...it's in Milwuakee enough said.

14) I took a salsa lesson once and yelled " I don't have any hips!" at the teacher who insisted I needed to move my hips.

15) I was a mechanic in the Army.

16) I have been working on a nursing degree for 8 years.

17) I am terrified of my grandpa passing away.

18) I love to cook, but not for myself.

19) I did not like being pregnant.

20) I've read the same book over a hundred times.

21) I love happy endings, I think thats why I like most horror movies-it can only get better.

22) I'd still sleep with my teddy if my husband would let me.

23) I see the book I read as if they are movies playing in my head. I often get books and movies mixed up because of it.

24) I would lock my keys in the car all the time untill my loving husband got me a car with a key pad.

25) I really dont like it when people pick their noses.

4 comments:

Ricci said...

Have you seen the movie Twilight yet. I loved the books. I'm reading the Host. Me and a couple of people from church are going to rent it the week it comes out and watch it that Saturday if you would like to come. My favorite is book 4. Ricci

Jessica said...

No I haven't seen the movie, and would love to see it with you guys!

tscarter7 said...

Oh, yeah...Twilight....I got hooked too! I read the first one in two day! I couldn't put them down. Can't wait to watch the movie. Glad you've joined our "secret" club! hee hee!

Angela Miller said...

Ok, I guess I better check out Twilight from the library so I can see what all this hype is about.

keeley

Background