Monday, January 19, 2009

Several Things

First I must say thank you to Pastor Ryan for giving us such a wonderful sermon on Sancity of Life Sunday! I really appreciated the heart you have for the unborn! *although I wasn't mentioned in relation to Carenet :( ... j/k *


Second I have to give my dear friend Becky a shout out for her birthday :


HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECKY!! I LOVE YOU!!



And finally I leave you with more pics of Keeley!



* Me and my daddy lounging!

* New Family Favorite... yep that's me!

*My Favorite things!


* I love my auntie!!

* Yes they do!



3 comments:

Michelle said...

I can't believe how long her hair is! She's adorable. I hope everything has been fine with you going back to work. I've been praying for you guys!

Amanda Hug'n Kiss said...

Lucy has been missing her friend! We are trying to get better so we can have a coffee date! Hope work is going well. Call me or something!!!

tscarter7 said...

Jessica, she is so beautiful!

keeley

Background