Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My baby is....


4 months old!! I apologize, this is a few days late (her "month" day was on Sunday, the 15th!). I don't have weight or height yet as I have put off her appointment till the 26th so that I could go since I don't get the opportunity often. Some news is: she has tried rice cereal (didn't eat much but didn't spit it out either), she is trying to roll over, she loves itsy bitsy spider, loves to chew on her toys, and loves her bunny blanket her aunt Apryl got her. She has become a little stranger shy but loves being around other children. I will give a better update (with pics) after her appointment.


Sleeping on her side when mama wasn't looking!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy 4 month birthday! :) I hope her appointment goes well.

Janice said...

She is so cute. My little one sleeps on her tummy... shhhh don't tell her doctor.

Apryl said...

She is growing so fast!!! We can't wait to see her in July!!! And I am so excited that she loves her bunny blanket!!!! Love and miss ya! :)

keeley

Background