Thursday, April 23, 2009

5 monthes and 1week!

So I know this post is a little old but Keeley turned 5 monthes on April 15th! She is getting to be such a big girl! She talks up a storm and I think some is singing! She loves being sang to especially her ABC's which I sign to her, and Itsy Bitsy Spider. She is in love with touching everything. Shes love to grab on to our faces and tries to rip them off! She roles over on to her side from her back, but I have yet to get her to roll over from her tummy (she is almost there!) She no longer sleeps with the positioner on her wedge and often will sleep on her side (and talks in her sleep!) She is so much fun and loves to smile! Here are some pics from her Easter shots!

2 comments:

God Made Playdough said...

She is so pretty! I love that dress too!

Janice said...

She is so beautiful. Alainna loved playing with her.

keeley

Background