Saturday, September 27, 2008

Another OB appointment behind me!

So I had another OB appointment yesterday. Everything went great. Keeley is head down, low in my uterus (I was a little shocked when the midwife showed me how low). My uterus is measuring right on schedule. The midwife I saw (my midwife was delivering) told me I am doing great with my skin, no stretch marks at all! Woo hoo! She wanted to know what lotion I was using, and just all of you know for future reference I use Fruit of the Earth (FOTE) Cocoa and Shea Blended Body Lotion. It isn't organic but it is "100% American owned and operated" with no animal testing, and with the exception of ingredients grown outside of the US it is also made here. I really like it because it isn't greasy, it smells good, and it lasts on the skin a long time. And its not expensive! (I get it at Wal-Mart) I have used FOTE before and have always loved it! Highly Recommended! Check it out!

4 comments:

Amanda Hug'n Kiss said...

Yeah, I didn't have stretch marks with my first baby either...
haha.
but this time I haven't gotten any more...yet.
it's all jack's fault.

Anonymous said...

Don't worry I didn't get any with all three of mine. Love, Ricci

Keren said...

...me either but probably because I had enough fat around that area to stretch out a big :) hehe

Michelle said...

Yeah, I think it's all genetic! I've never used lotion on my belly and haven't gotten any stretch marks (all 3 times). I'm glad your appointment went well!

keeley

Background