Monday, September 29, 2008

Pregnancy Brain Incident

On Saturday I experienced an incident that I can only blame on being pregnant. Getting ready to leave the house, and of course totally not paying attention to what I was doing, I went to close the garage door. Reaching up, I just grabbed on and pulled. This lead to me getting my fingers stuck between two panels of the door. Of course I was at home alone so there was no one to call out to. So I had to push the garage door back up using my knee to get my fingers out. My fingertips are still sore! I just can't believe I did that!

2 comments:

Amanda Hug'n Kiss said...

I thought you were going to say you reached up to close the door and a baby fell out!

Jessica said...

LOL...guess I'm not the only one with prego brain!

keeley

Background