Saturday, September 6, 2008

Just an update!


So I know I haven't posted anything lately, mostly because I really don't have much to say. Everything is going well for me, Cris , and Keeley. She just keeps growing and kicking. I am sooo excited to meet her! So Keeley is good, Cris is good, and work is good. I do ask that you all pray for Cris's cousin, she needs many prayers right now. And pray for Roger as he is just such a teenager. I'll keep you all updated on any new and exciting news.

Me at 28 weeks!

3 comments:

Amanda Hug'n Kiss said...

Cute picture! I think I need to do a belly shot too. You look great! I can't believe how close your due date is getting, only a couple months!!

Samantha Edwards said...

I was there when we took that picture!!!!


:) Can't wait to see you!

Apryl said...

You look great! Seeing that pictures makes me miss you so much more than I already do! Can't wait to see you and meet Keeley! I love you!!! JT & Christian miss their Auntie Jess!! xoxo

keeley

Background