Saturday, July 5, 2008

It's going to be a good month!

I have determined that July is going to be a good month. I no longer work at a nursing home...yay! And because I am not working right now I got to spend some quality time with my wonderful friends Amy, Becky, and Mandi. Yay! Cris and I just found out that we are having a girl!! *I really wanted a girl* Double yay!! The 4th was great, we had a great time with our church family and then we went to Cris' co-workers for fireworks. We had a great time and met some really neat people. Not to mention, being thanked for our service to this country by total strangers felt really good! Now I get to spend more time with friends *HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY* and I get to visit my BFF Apryl in Virginia for a whole week, holding her new baby boy in my arms! After that I have four more days to myself until I start my wonderful new job. I will be working at the Madigan Army Hospital OB/GYN Clinic. It will be Mon-Fri, 8 to 5, paid holidays, paid vacation, and paid maternity leave! And I will be making more money! So, yes, July is going to be a GREAT month!!!

No comments:

keeley

Background