Sunday, July 20, 2008

Ultrasound

So I got the results of my 21 week ultrasound, and everything looked great except that she has a small stomach. This could be nothing more than she had a growth spurt and the stomach hadn't caught up to it at that moment. So I will have another ultrasound at about 28 weeks to see how things are going. Other than that she is doing great. I feel her kicking all the time, can feel her through my clothes, and even see her move my belly. I can already tell when she has the hiccups. I am not so worried as long as I can feel her. In fact I feel her kicking now!




3 comments:

God Made Playdough said...

Oh she is soooo beautiful!!! I can't wait to hold her!

God Made Playdough said...

I ate all of those key lime cookies you gave me today! :)

Amanda Hug'n Kiss said...

Nice clear pics! Cute little round head too!

keeley

Background