Monday, July 7, 2008

Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice!

I am so excited to be having a little girl. I got out all the things my grandma gave me that was hers or my moms. It all very cute and very girly! I am so excited to put my daughter in them. Oh, "my daughter"! That just make my heart flutter!! Anyways, all the things are all over 50 years old so I will probably put them on her, take a pic, and then I want to put them in shadow frames and use them as decorations in her room! I am so blessed to have such great family heirlooms to give to her!

Photobucket
Photobucket

On to other things. I am going to Apryl's tomorrow! I am so excited! I miss her so much! Its going to be a great time. Our friend Emily will be there too! Its going to be great! I can't wait for all the great things we'll do, the shopping, and getting to hold lil Christian for the first time! Its going to be great! Thank God for wonderful friends!

So if I don't post something, you'll all know what I am up too!

Also I need to give a special shout out to my BFF Mollie for being so gracious about me visiting Apryl instead of her. I LOVE YOU MOLLIE! Your next!

No comments:

keeley

Background